December-January Holiday Hours
Carrington Mortgage Services will be closed:
- Thursday, December 24 and Friday, December 25, 2015 for the Christmas holiday
- Friday, January 1, 2016 for New Year’s Day.
December 25, 2015 and January 1, 2016 are Federal holidays.
The Lock Desk will be closing at 11:00 AM PST on Thursday, December 31, 2015. Normal lock hours will resume on Monday, January 4, 2016.
Locks that expire on the holidays will automatically roll to the next business day.
There are important disclosure considerations associated with the holidays:
- Friday, December 25, 2016 and Friday January 1, 2016 cannot be included in the rescission period for refinances.
- Friday, December 25, 2015 and Friday, January 1, 2016 cannot be included in the seven (7) business day waiting period between the date the initial TIL was provided to consummation.
- When re-disclosure of the TIL is required, December 25, 2015 and January 1, 2016 cannot be included in the three (3) day business waiting period between the date the revised TIL was provided to the borrower and the consummation of the loan