Bulletin W13-132 – Change Loan Program-Type Procedure
Topic included in Bulletin W13-132:
- Procedure published regarding the process for changing loans programs or loan types during the various stages of the loan application process
- CMS does not make or process counter offers.
- Procedure outlines the process if the request is determined to be a counter offer, as well as:
- Loan Approved and Rate Locked
- Loan Approved and Rate Not Locked
- Loan Not Submitted but Rate Locked
- Procedure effective immediately.
- All Associates are required to read and follow Carrington’s policy on the Change Loan Program/Type procedure
Download: Bulletin – W13-132 (PDF)