This material is for informational purposes only as a service to brokers who do business with Carrington Mortgage Services, and it should not be relied upon as legal or compliance advice. The information represents the best practices for doing business with Carrington Mortgage Services at the time of preparation, and it is subject to change without notice. Copyright 2015. Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC. All rights reserved. Reproduction or distribution is prohibited.
Doing Business with Carrington Mortgage, Wholesale Lending Division
We’ve provided an overview of key information to review when submitting a loan on or after October 3rd.
Refer to the following information when working with Carrington Mortgage Services, Wholesale Lending Division.
- Review the Six Elements That Trigger An Application
- Review the New Submission Requirements for a Loan
- Submission Process – Workflow
- Loan Estimate & Delivery
- Collection of Fees & Appraisal Orders
- Fee Variance Categories and Variations Permitted
- Change of Circumstance
- Pipeline Manager: PDF – Reference
- View the October Closing Calendar
- View TRID Tips to help the process go smoothly
Get Started with an overview of the Six Elements That Trigger An Application.
Check in with your Carrington Account Executive with your questions.