Bulletin W13-110 – Reminder, USDA Product Offering
Topic included in Bulletin W13-110:
- Reminder, Bill, H.R.933 – Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act 2013, which was signed by the President on March 26, 12013, extends the eligible rural areas that were in effect as of September 30, 2012 until September 30, 2013.
- Barring any Congressional actions, implementation of the 2013 Census Data is on schedule for October 1, 2013, which will modify the eligible rural areas for the RHS housing programs.
- Future eligibility area maps can be viewed on the USDA Eligibility website
- A complete loan guarantee request received by RDS on or before September 30, 2013, will not be subject to the new rural area designations that will take place on October 1, 2013, barring any Congressional action that extends eligibility areas.
- Applications received by close of business on September 30, 2013 and processed on/after October 1, 2013, due to state loan processing times, will be subject to the newly designated rural area if the application is incomplete.
Download: Bulletin – W13-110 (PDF)