Bulletin W1324 – Updated Underwriting Matrix
- The Underwriting Matrix has been updated and include the following topics:
- All States – Flood Insurance, for all properties located in a flood zone, evidence of insurance prior to closing the transaction is required
- Connecticut – All DU Refi Plus loan products are eligible
- Idaho – Now available for the Wholesale channel
- Kentucky – Now available for the Wholesale channel
- Maine – Updated regulations regarding Power of Attorney and Borrower’s Right to Select a Title Attorney
- Minnesota – List of updated regulations and requirements
- New Jersey – Revised fee restrictions are listed and many of the Underwriting Conditions have been modified
- New York – New York is now available to Retail and Wholesale channels. Specific disclosures, notices and restrictions are listed
- Pennsylvania – Updated regulations for loan amounts and re-disclosure requirements
- Rhode Island – Updated specific high cost calculations regarding Seller paid costs
- Tennessee – Now available to the Wholesale channel. Specific disclosure are listed.
- Changes are highlighted and consolidated at the beginning of the matrix.
Download: Bulletin – #W1324 (PDF)